Sunday, June 29, 2008

Website I am loving

This time I am not going to blab about what I am reading. I wanted to mention a few places I go to get my fix. I do most of my reading on my laptop. My desktop is on the fritz but more importantly I can bring my laptop with me and read stuff I have downloaded. However, that means limited memory. I have anime I watch downloaded on it to. So, here is a site I like to go for reading stuff online: www.mangafox.com The only complaint I have it sometimes it take a bit for a page to load. Sometime it goes fast and other times I have to wait so I usually go off to another site and read fanfiction...lol. There is a ton of stuff to read there. Another fun place is: www.myanimelist.net  It is great place to find new manga and anime. It is a community where you can see what other people and reading and watching. Read reviews and talk to others. I recently joined and have been lurking. I have been lax on adding to my list so it is very small but I will add to it when I get time. I don't have much so it could take a while. My name there is perphila if anyone wants to say hi. Anyway, check these places out and have fun exploring...:)

2 comments:

Nausicaa said...

hey, stumbled onto your blog. Looks like you have a good thing going. But why have you stopped? :)

Hence72 said...

Hi pleased to meet other creative bloggers. come pay a visit some time